The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost virtual business workshops for small businesses in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
How to Be a Social Media Marketing Rock Star-COC-7/8/2016
July 8, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
What you’ll learn:
Rock Stars have fans! Fans buy products. Fans promote you. Fans get you more fans. Your social media followers are your fans, and they can propel you to Rock Star status.
Imagine that you have a marketing campaign and thousands of people are excited about it. They are so excited that they share it with their friends, and in turn, they share it too! This is the power of social media marketing. You can tap into the branding power of email campaigns, the magic of video marketing on YouTube, the instant messaging power of Twitter, the buzz of Facebook interaction, and the strategic connections on LinkedIN. You can be a Social Media Marketing Rock Star.
- Why an excited Fan-base is a powerful marketing tool
- The secret to engaging your audience in social media
- How to love your Fans like a Rock Star
- How to use low-cost and no-cost tools to save you tons of time and money
- The killer mistakes that you must avoid at all cost