The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost virtual business workshops for small businesses in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
Canva Magic for Small Businesses
December 14 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 pmFree
Unlock the secrets of visual storytelling for your business with our exclusive webinar on “Canva Magic for Small Business Owners.” Whether you’re a budding entrepreneur or a seasoned business owner, mastering the art of graphic design can elevate your brand’s presence and captivate your audience.
- Introduction to Canva: Dive deep into the world of Canva, a user-friendly graphic design tool tailored for non-designers
- Templates & Tools: Explore a plethora of templates suitable for various business needs, from social media posts to business presentations.
- Branding Basics: Learn how to maintain brand consistency using Canva’s color palettes, fonts, and logo placements.
- Engaging Graphics: Discover the secrets to creating compelling visuals that resonate with your target audience.
- Advanced Features: Unearth hidden Canva features that can give your designs a professional edge.
- Time-saving Tips: Efficiently navigate Canva’s interface and utilize shortcuts to speed up your design process.
- Canva Magic AI: Design for Video, Presentations, Editing, Text to Image, Text to Video and much much more
Who Should Attend?
- Small business owners looking to enhance their online presence.
- Entrepreneurs aiming to create impactful marketing materials.
- Anyone interested in learning the basics of graphic design without the complexities of advanced software.
Deborah Deras, Social Media Goddess, Mindful AI Expert
All attendees will receive the presentation and a video to expand on their continue their Canva journey.
Join us and transform your business visuals from bland to brilliant!
Register now and step into the magical world of Canva.
*The WEBINAR will be conducted via ZOOM. Instructions to connect via ZOOM will be sent out to all registrants the day before the webinar.
December 5 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
December 6 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
December 6 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm