The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost virtual business workshops for small businesses in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
Online Reputation Management
July 28 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
A good online reputation is essential for a business to thrive. When a business is able to uphold a positive online reputation, good things such as professional image, increasing sales, and even attracting great talent for future recruitment is likely to follow. Learn the best advice and tips for businesses to follow in order to successfully monitor and uphold a positive online reputation.
– 4 Pillars of Reputation Management
– Branding and Assessing Your Current Online Presence
– Creating Content and Distributing Press Releases
– Reviewing Sites including Yelp
– Managing Issues and Response Charts
– What is your current Reputation/ Reputation Management
– Responding to Issues
About the Speaker: David Mitroff, Ph.D. who is the Founder and Chief Consultant at Piedmont Avenue Consulting, Inc. (www.PiedmontAve.com), a consulting and marketing firm with a proven track record of producing results. David and his team advise clients on leveraging technology for creative initiatives from strategy through implementation.
- July 28
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Social Media
- Event Tags:
- online reputation, social media
- Register Here:
December 7 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
December 8 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
December 9 @ 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm