The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost virtual business workshops for small businesses in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
WEBINAR Digital Marketing In The Era Of Covid-19
May 14, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:15 pmFree
In today’s new world dealing with COVID-19, and staying at home, we literally have a captive audience who is online virtually all of their waking hours.
We have to decide which of the various social media marketing & communication platforms are best for our business and that will have a return on investment & not be a time-waster.
We also have to be mindful of what is relevant during these times and stay true to our brand values while making sure our messaging takes into account the current problems of our clients to still engage them even if only online and retain their loyalty and also attract new customers.
In this informative hands-on Webinar you will discover:
– What is the Zoom, the Video and Web Conferencing platform?
– What are Do’s and Don’ts on Facebook or Instagram
– How to simultaneously Livestream
– What about newsletter and blogs how to we shift our messaging & offers
– Case studies of Do’s and Don’t in messaging
– Plus more resources to communicate with current and future customers
Instructor: Deborah Deras
March 1 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Webinar-Strategy Series-Strategies and Tools To Monitor Your Competitions Pricing & Marketing Part 1 – E-commerceMarch 2 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Webinar Series – Improving Search Engine Results and Search Engine Optimization, and Reducing BounceMarch 3 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm