The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost virtual business workshops for small businesses in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
TikTok for Small Businesses
June 8 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
The TikTok app took the world by storm first with the younger Z & Y generations, then slowly it began to surpass both Instagram & Youtube for over a billion views. TikTok snowballed into the most popular app in 2019 and 2020. TikTok was downloaded 693 million times in 2019 and 850 million times in 2020. eMarketer predicts that TikTok will reach over 755 million per month in 2022 making it the third largest network after Facebook and Instagram. If you are a Small Business, you can leverage the search features in order to be easily discovered by your target market using this fast-paced, fun, and engaging micro-video platform.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What is the culture of TikTok?
- How long is a TikTok and how often should I post?
- What are my small business goals on TikTok?
- What trends on TikTok can you leverage to grow fast?
- What types of content should I post on TikTok?
- Resources for getting started on TikTok
Plus much more in our Q&A sessions
October 3 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
October 4 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am