The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost virtual business workshops for small businesses in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
WEBINAR Social Media that Sells: Facebook Ads, Instagram, Pinterest & more
May 12 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmfree
What you’ll learn: Social Media Marketing sells, especially when you combine organic posts with paid advertising targeting past customers and prospects similar to them.
Find out if you are using the right strategy to achieve your marketing goals as we review the different social media platforms, who uses them in 2021 and how to strategize to achieve your marketing goals for your business or non-profit. Learn how to make the most of your time & budget using these cost-effective tools the right way, including using your customer list to make sure you are reaching your biggest fans and their friends on the social media platforms they use most.
You will learn how to:
• Determine the best platforms for you and your organization.
• Get the stats on who is using which platforms in 2021.
• What and when to post and promote to build your network.
• Use my worksheet to plan your next campaign and get more results.
• Create and share content and use ad types that encourage action.
• Understand social media advertising options and who responds to them.
• Convert social media leads into customers and grow your email list.
Instructor: Liz Harsch
June 23 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
June 23 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
June 24 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm